We would like to invite all bouldering enthusiasts to the sixteenth anniversary of the open-air bouldering
contest – Petrohradské padání.
The most important thing to know is of course the date, the contest will take place from 12th to 13st of April 2019. The registration will start on Friday the 12th of April at 12:00 noon and will end on Saturday 21st of April at 12:00 noon.
This year you will climb on boulders that were partially included in one of our previous years of Petrohradské
padání and beside that we have prepared 150 brand new boulder problems, exclusively for this event. The
climbing area is just near the camping area so the approach is very good and the area is also pretty big so
you don’t have to worry about crowds. The base for this year is again the “Sklárna” site near the Žihle village,
we will be in the camping area with chalets across the street in comparison to the previous years when we
have used the building area belonging to the summer school. In case that the capacity of 27 chalets won’t be
enough then the accommodation in the school building will be open as well. You can also sleep in tents or
cars or just under the sky within this marked area.
Láďa Červinka will prepare the food as usual including the vegetarian dishes and a draught beer will be
available as well.
On the Saturday night, live music is on the list: the “Fanka”, which you might already remember from the
previous years. The event will be driven in a peaceful and friendly atmosphere which is so typical for this
contest. On Sunday, as usual, you can continue with bouldering without any stress to finish the rest of your
Registration will start in a week.
Sklárna area near Žihle (Plzeňský kraj), 50.0715233N, 13.3331486E
- Friday 12.04.2018, 12.00 noon – Start of the competition
- Friday 12.04.2018, 12:00 noon – 18:00 PM – Registration
- Saturday 13.04.2018, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Registration
- Saturday 13.04.2018, 19:00 PM – End of the competition
- Saturday 13.04.2018, 19:00 PM – 23:00 PM – Prize-giving ceremony, live music
- Sunday 14.04.2018 – Climbing, leaving the site
- pre-registration: 250 CZK adults, 200 CZK junior and children, 150 CZK passive participants
- without pre-registration: 300 CZK adults, 250 CZK children and junior, 150 CZK passive participants
parking, accommodation in tents or cars (discount 50 CZK/person in chalet), party entrance, guide book